We’re delighted to announce that axle 2017, our next-gen radically simple media management tool, is now shipping. It represents a full year of work on scalability, system stability and new features. We’re seeing axle deployed in an even wider variety of sites (over 400 in all, including corporate, religious, university, sports, broadcast, and postproduction customers).
• support for over 2 million assets in a single database
• new metadata field types and expanded metadata panel size
• optional Advanced Transcode module replacing Telestream Episode Pro and Engine
• optional Softron MovieRecorder integration for realtime ingest monitoring
• optional cloud archiving – see our webinar with Backblaze, Register here!
• optional mirrored cloud deployment for external review and approval
We’ll be demoing axle 2017 at our NAB booth, SL13609, beginning April 24th in Las Vegas. We hope you can join us – it should be a great show. We’re also announcing a number of important new technology partnerships in the days before the show -stay tuned; there will be releases daily on our Press page.